Haining Rishine LED Lighting Co.,Ltd
Add: No.27 Shijing Rd, Economic Development Zone, Haining, Zhejiang
The misunderstanding of the selection of LED panel lights? (three)
Mistaken three, take the actual luminescence angle of the LED panel light as an effective angle
The luminescence angle of the LED panel lamp is divided into the effective angle and the actual luminescence angle. The angle between the direction of the luminous intensity is half of the axial strength and the angle of the luminescent axis is the effective angle. 2 times the angle of the half value angle is the actual luminescence angle. The angle of half outside the axial strength is not included in the practical application because the light is too weak. Therefore, consumers should pay attention to the actual luminous angle of the product when choosing the panel lamp. When calculating the quantity of products used in the project, the effective luminous angle can only be used as a reference value when the actual luminous angle is the criterion.
Haining Rishine LED Lighting CO.,LTD
Add: No.27 shijing RD,Economic Development Zone,Haining，Zhejiang
Related Industry Knowledge
- Backlight Light Applications
- The working principle of backlight ...
- LCD backlight
- The form of LED light-emitting mate...
- The advantages of LED display
- LED Display performance is superior
- Compared with other displays, the c...
- The role of LED display
- Parts of a glare lamp
- Performance characteristics of anti...
- When purchasing LED panel lights, t...
- Integrated ceiling LED panel lights...
- How to distinguish LED panel light ...
- LED panel lamp maintenance matters
- LED panel lights instead of incande...
- What are the advantages of LED pane...
- LED panel lamp product features